Thursday, November 8, 2012

Where has the loved gone?

What do you do when you can't seem to love anymore? When you lost all the fight you thought you had? When it seems that you have lost yourself as a person? ...... You have to get to the root of why? Why does it seem like when you had the love you were loving & giving but can't seem to be receiving the same back?

I think that's what hurt the most is that the love is being taken advantage of , . When your constantly being viewed as the giver & not receiver in it.... I just don't understand but all I can do is ask myself what to do???? Maybe I should just let go & let God... Remove myself emotionally & just show him that you're going to miss out on the love that was held genuinely in my heart...... But wait, is this even love that I have? Or is it the lust or the dream of having a relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment